lunes, 15 de octubre de 2007

Joshua Radin - Only you

Looking from the window above
It’s like a story of love
Can you hear me?
Came back only yesterday
Who went further away
Want you near me

All I needed was the love you gave
All I needed for another day
And all I ever knew
Only you

Sometimes when I think of her name
When it’s only a game
And I need you
Listen to the words that you say
It’s getting harder to stay
When I need you

All I needed was the love you gave
All I needed for another day
And all I ever knew
Only you

This is gonna take a long time
And I wonder what’s mine
Can’t take no more

Wonder if you’ll understand
It’s just the touch of your hand
Behind a closed door

All I needed was the love you gave
All I needed for another day
And all I ever knew
Only you




Dedicado a una personita muy especial con la que dentro de pocos dias hago 2 añitos de amistad, y lo creais o no, lloro cuando pienso lo que tengo

4 comentarios:

Arcadia dijo...

Joder Cosicu... me has matado
No hay nada como llevar todo el día haciendo cosas, parar un momento por la noche y encontrarte algo así... T_________T
Te quiero un montonazo Cosita, nos vemos en nada y nos volveremos a dar un abrazo como el de Madrid ^______^
:******
Pronto sonarán juntos nuestros cascabeles...!

Anónimo dijo...

huy, cosicu, no se si te acordaras de mi... :DDDD

Yonkis Medievales se ha jubilado?

Cosicu dijo...

o.o

y vos quien sos?

Anónimo dijo...

Soy Berry de XatiyaRO hace varios meses en Yonkis Medievales, iwal ya me habeis olvidado xd

Nada, encontre el blog buscandoos por google a ver si averiguaba en que server andabais o algo :$